Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Just to let you know...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    that if I'm not around here heaps in the next month ( [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] *cries*) that I havent abandoned you all! But my final exams start on the 21st of this month (OMG 4 days [img]eek.gif[/img] ) and they dont finish until the 13th November.. so I will be taking exams and studying my a$$ off (to make up for the study that I havent been doing recently coz I have been on here too much! lol) for the next month [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Just thought I would let you all know incase you thought I had abandoned you guys!!

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Jen xoxo

  2. #2
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Awwwwww [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Thanks for letting us know Jen - we'll still be here when you get back. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Good luck with your exams hun [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] <--- black cat for luck [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    barbsg
    Guest barbsg's Avatar

    Post

    Good luck with the exams Jen!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •